Curva Nord Inter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Curva Nord Inter

Curva Nord Milano since 1969

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Introduce Yourself here

Go down 
+6
asterixmilano
Ste
Nerazzurro
davidecN69
Bauscia
pabs
10 posters
AuthorMessage
pabs
Admin

Number of posts : 73
Registration date : 2007-04-12

Introduce Yourself here Empty
PostSubject: Introduce Yourself here   Introduce Yourself here Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2007 3:30 am

hi,
introduce yourself here

are you part of Curva nord, which group?
age? ect..

my names pabs
i live in Sydney, Australia.
never been In the Curva, but i will go soon, when i have enough money and free time
i'm not italian btw, thats why i dont know how to speak it Wink

i'm 17.

btw can anyone tell me who has the biggest group in Curva NOrd in terms of members?

Cheers.

and lets keep this place alive.
Back to top Go down
Bauscia

Bauscia

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2007-07-31

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself here   Introduce Yourself here Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2007 3:36 pm

Hi

My Name is Konrad,i have 17 and I live in Milan and is from 7 years i go to San Siro and 3 in the Curva Nord.

I was in Nord Kaos but now they don't exisist more.
The Next year i think i move to Fo de Co ( near irr)

i can't speak English good, but i try.
Wink
Back to top Go down
pabs
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself here   Introduce Yourself here Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2007 8:03 pm

cool
your english is fine mate Cool

why did Nord Kaos dissolve?
Back to top Go down
davidecN69

davidecN69

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2007-08-03

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself here   Introduce Yourself here Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2007 5:44 pm

[i]Hi i'm italian, i'm 19, i come from the province of Brescia ( 1 hour from milan) and i belong to Asterix Gruop in Curva Nord Milano over Irriducibili. It's a good idea to create a english forum about the curva nord cause our curva is known in many locations of the world and It's also a possibility for improve my poor english! See you all in the curva in the 19 of August for the match against Roma. I can't miss it! Bye cheers
Back to top Go down
http://www.gnari.net
Nerazzurro

Nerazzurro

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2007-07-19

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself here   Introduce Yourself here Icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2007 3:58 am

Ciao Ragazzi!

My name is Norbert. I"m from Hungary.
I've been in the Curva when we won against BBilan 2-1.
The Nord was fantastic.
Back to top Go down
http://www.curvanordmilano.net
Ste

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2007-07-16

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself here   Introduce Yourself here Icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2007 5:07 pm

Hi!

My name is Ste, i live in Varese.

I'm 24 years old.

I think that this forum could be a good way to talk about our curva abroad.

Ciao
Back to top Go down
asterixmilano

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2007-08-05

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself here   Introduce Yourself here Icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2007 6:22 am

hi!! i'm francesco and i'm seventeen years old...i'm from treviglio,the city where giacinto facchetti was born....is from one year i go in the curva nord...during the transfert to bergamo i meet the boys of the asterix group...so i think that the next year i will belong to this group...so i will talk with davidecn69...probably i saw him during the tranfert to bergamo...hi !!AVANTI CURVA NORD
Back to top Go down
davidecN69

davidecN69

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself here   Introduce Yourself here Icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2007 12:59 pm

No Francesco, you couldn't see me cause i wasn't at that match..I attend the Curva for 4 years but I am an Asterix only since April: I'm a newbie like you tongue . See you on the 19 of August if you'll be present. Asterix everywhere against everyone!
Back to top Go down
Johnny Blaze

Johnny Blaze

Number of posts : 2

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself here   Introduce Yourself here Icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2007 3:30 pm

Hello.

I'm 19 and I'm from Finland. I found this site from the CN-topic in Forza Inter Forums. It's a dream of mine to stand in the Curva Nord, but I don't know people from any group and I can't speak Italian, so I haven't been able to go. Hopefully one day I will experience the atmosphere there.
Back to top Go down
davidecN69

davidecN69

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself here   Introduce Yourself here Icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2007 4:15 pm

cool I am just come back from Helsinki, very nice city especially the food (not only) market near the seaport and the sport centre but I haven't found the soccer local team... scratch
Back to top Go down
Johnny Blaze

Johnny Blaze

Number of posts : 2

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself here   Introduce Yourself here Icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2007 6:07 am

davidecN69 wrote:
cool I am just come back from Helsinki, very nice city especially the food (not only) market near the seaport and the sport centre but I haven't found the soccer local team... scratch

Cool. Theres actually two teams from Helsinki in Veikkausliiga(the top division of Finnish football), HJK and FC Viikingit.
Back to top Go down
Rangerista

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2007-08-09

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself here   Introduce Yourself here Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2007 11:43 am

I'm from Glasgow and support The Rangers (hence the name!). I've been following Inter's results for many, many, years now, and one day will definitely get myself over to Italy to see the team, hopefully against BB Milan.

Was really disappointed that Inter's ban from having fans present in the Meazza prevented a trip to Milano, as thousands of Bears (that's Rangers fans) would have made the journey.

Didn't get the chance to meet any Interisti in Glasgow, but by all accounts, on the night of the match at Ibrox both sets of fans got on well with each other, and I'd like to think that the visiting Nerazzurri went home with a good impression of Scotland's greatest club.

I'd be obliged if anyone could post dates for any matches which the club have organised to commemorate the centenary, as I'd very much like to be present when Inter celebrates it's 100th anniversary.

Happy birthday Inter-make it 3 in a row this season!

Forza Campioni!
Back to top Go down
skinhead

skinhead

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2007-08-08

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself here   Introduce Yourself here Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2007 12:15 pm

rangerista your are welcome!!!!

CELTIC SCUM!!!!
loyalist pride!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

take care Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Rangerista

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself here   Introduce Yourself here Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2007 12:56 pm

skinhead wrote:

CELTIC SCUM!!!!

take care Twisted Evil

Hi Skin!

Hope you're well? Glad you share the opinion of the Verdigregio. We call their stadium the "San Giro", giro being the social security payment from the government for the unemployed, as a lot of the Celtic fans tend to be.

Do you know if Inter are playing next March to celebrate 100 years? I've ordered my Centenary Inter baseball cap-that's 3 I'll have now-and wear it to Rangers matches and to the pub when it starts raining here, which is quite often.

I like to think I'm spreading the word about the Blue 'n Blacks amongst the Gers fans, though as a true fan, I was 100% behind Rangers when we played Inter, though of course I was delighted that both clubs qualified from their group 2 years ago.

I'm looking forward to seeing the choreographies the Curva Nord will be displaying next season, especially for the home matches against BB and Juve: they've got to be the best ever, as the world will be watching!

Forza Inter & Rangers!
Back to top Go down
Rangerista

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself here   Introduce Yourself here Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2007 1:02 pm

skinhead wrote:

CELTIC SCUM!!!!

take care Twisted Evil

Got to go now-my throats calling me to the pub for a few jars of lager!

cheers
Back to top Go down
pabs
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself here   Introduce Yourself here Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2007 6:23 pm

hey mate

like alex said
celtic scum lol

celtic seem to be friends with everybody dont they Surprised

anyway mate i dunno which match is going to be one they celebrate in. my money is on the first home match of the season.
Back to top Go down
davidecN69

davidecN69

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself here   Introduce Yourself here Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2007 7:04 pm

thank you johnny for your answer, I see it only now
Back to top Go down
kartalsafa

kartalsafa

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2007-09-24

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself here   Introduce Yourself here Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2007 6:52 pm

hello mates...

my name is safa, i'm from Turkey, İstanbul. I'm supporter of Besiktas here. I'm following Inter since 2000. i'm 19.

Forza Besiktas ! Forza Inter !
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself here   Introduce Yourself here Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Introduce Yourself here
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Curva Nord Inter :: Curva Nord :: General Chat-
Jump to: