Curva Nord Inter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Curva Nord Inter

Curva Nord Milano since 1969

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

friendlys

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
kestrelsuperuk

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2007-07-12

friendlys Empty
PostSubject: friendlys   friendlys Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2007 3:02 pm

are any of the members listed going to the friendly games against man u or aston villa. i'm an english milan supporter who is going in the away game at aston villa in the away supporters area( the milan end) will i be treated as a milan supporter or an outsider?? my son and daughter have been following milan for 2 years now. we'll be proudly wearing our new 100yrs away strip....[b]
Back to top Go down
pabs
Admin

Number of posts : 73
Registration date : 2007-04-12

friendlys Empty
PostSubject: Re: friendlys   friendlys Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2007 5:59 am

gday mate.
not sure if any ultras will be heading up there, but i doubt it. they rarely attend such matches.

i think youll find there will be alot of local inter fans there like yourself...especially from inter-club london, and the like. i wouldnt think you would be lookedd at as an outsider in any case.
Back to top Go down
Fabio_69
Admin

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2007-04-12

friendlys Empty
PostSubject: Re: friendlys   friendlys Icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2007 5:05 pm

No ultras to any of the friendlies this season as has been stated by the Curva Nord, but plenty of "normal" Inter fans I'm guessing for these games. Feel free to wear your Inter stuff... Wink even though at Spurs last season the atmosphere was not so nice.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

friendlys Empty
PostSubject: Re: friendlys   friendlys Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

friendlys
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Curva Nord Inter :: Curva Nord :: General Chat-
Jump to: